16TH ANNUAL PIES ON PARADE GALA
JANUARY 24 – JANUARY 26, 2020
Pies on Parade Overnight Packages
Why go home pie-eyed at the end of the event? The Historic Inns of Rockland suggest a number of different Pie Tour survival tips, including a warning to not drive home under the influence of pie! The Historic Inns of Rockland and participating Camden Inns have created a Pie Tour package which requires no designated pie tour driver. Join us in “Pie Town” to celebrate National Pie Day for a two-night (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday) or three-night package that includes accommodations at any of the participating inns, daily breakfast and:
• Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England on Sunday 1-4pm
• Two tickets to Saturday’s Scavenger Hunt Pie event in Camden from 11-4pm
• Two personal pies baked just for you
• One 2020 commemorative 15th Annual Pies on Parade poster
• A $50 Midcoast Money voucher for dinner on Saturday at a choice of many area restaurants.
• Entry to Friday’s Pie Gala-Silent Auction-Brewery Tour from 6–8 pm at Rock Harbor Tap Room and
Two-Night Packages start at $390* and Three-Night Packages start at $480* based on single or double occupancy plus tax. *Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Package cannot be combined with any other discounts. One-Night packages are also available for Sunday, Jan 26, 2020 only including one night accommodations, a post-pie tour breakfast, two tickets to the Pie Tour, 2020 commemorative poster and two personal pies. Reservations for one-night packages will only be accepted for booking after January 8, 2020.
The above packages are available at the following participating lodging partners.