The Historic Inns of Rockland are gearing up for the 12th Annual Pies on Parade Tour on January 31, 2016. Tickets have just gone on sale and people are scrambling to make sure they get theirs, as each year the tickets sell out. What’s the best way to insure tickets to the annual Rockland pie-a-thon? Book a package with one of the three Historic Inns of Rockland – Berry Manor Inn, Granite Inn or LimeRock Inn, and along with tickets to the event, a number of extras are also included. Like the sound of your own personal pie? How about a wine and pie pairing? It’s all part of the extras you’ll get when you book a Pies on Parade Package.
Look at all that’s included.
the Pies on Parade package is filled with value including:
- Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England
- Two personal pies baked just for you
- One 2016 commemorative Pies on Parade poster
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher for dinner on Saturday at a choice of many area restaurants
- Top Tips for Surviving the Pie-Fest from veteran Pie Paraders
- Two tickets to an exclusive discussion at the Island Institute on Saturday, January 30th from 12:15-2:15pm
- Two tickets to a special Bay Chamber concert and pie tasting at Granite Inn on Saturday, January 30th from 2:30-3:30
- Invitation to a “Wine and Pie” tasting at the Wine Seller Saturday, from 3:30-5:30 pm with exclusive tasting from 3-3:30 pm
- Complimentary access to Maine Lighthouse Museum opening on Sunday, at 11:00am featuring “Lite Pies”
- Invitation to the Silent Auction from 4:00 – 6:00pm on Saturday, January 30th from 5-7:00pm.
Book a 3rd night and get 25% discount on the 3rd night. The Two-Night Packages start at $380* single or double occupancy plus tax. Two-Night Packages start at $380 single or double occupancy. * Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Package cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
We at Historic Inns of Rockland like to say “friends don’t let friends drive under the influence of pie!”. Book your Pies on Parade package and “full down” after the tour at one of Rockland’s three historic inns.
And remember, All proceeds from Pies on Parade benefit the Area Interfaith Outreach (AIO) Food Pantry & Fuel Assistance Program. Over the past eleven years, more than $115,000 has been donated to AIO’s Food Pantry from this event to help provide food for Midcoast families. Pies on Parade is the food pantry’s largest fundraiser of the year, providing enough funds to feed 100 hungry families for a full year.
Call your favorite Historic Inns of Rockland to make your reservation for the 2016 Pies on Parade event, held on January 31 to commemorate National Pie Day and to kick off National Pie Month.
To call our inns:
Berry Manor Inn: 207-596-7696
LimeRock Inn: 207-594-2257
Granite Inn: 207-594-9036
Book your tickets and overnight accommodations soon for the 2016 Pies on Parade event, January 31, 2016.