Available July 5 – September 2017
Culinary travelers, foodies and those who love to explore local foods will enjoy this food-filled itinerary to discover and savor the flavors of Midcoast Maine accompanied by the finest accommodations from the three Historic Inns of Rockland.
The Historic Inns of Rockland offer this exciting package starting July 5, 2016. Get ready for a long list of inclusions because this is one hearty lodging package guaranteed to find the way to your mate’s heart through his or her stomach. With so much happening in the Rockland and Camden culinary scene, the Historic Inns of Rockland have packed a three day/night package with locally sourced foods and exclusive tours and tastings topped off with accommodations at award winning LimeRock Inn, Granite Inn and Berry Manor Inn. You’ll need all three days and nights to explore all that’s offered in the Midcoast food scene.
The three night package is offered Sunday through Tuesday, with scheduled features and self-guided fun on the agenda for three days and nights. The Savor the Flavor package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations for two starting on a Sunday at your choice of three Historic Inns of Rockland, July 5 – through September 2016.
- A hearty breakfast each morning featuring as many locally-sourced features as possible.
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at one of our Midcoast eateries.
- Two tickets to the Maine Foodie Tour on Monday at 10:45 am.**
- Tour and discussion on cheese making at the State of Maine Cheese Company on Tuesday at 11 am.
- A Maine Wine Guild map and passport program.
- A copy of the Historic Inns of Rockland signature cookbook Inn-Dulgences.
- A gift bag with a signature Historic Inns of Rockland apron and a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to Historic Inns of Rockland guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $300 in savings. Please click here for a sample of the offerings.
All this starting at $630 per couple (plus ME tax). Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).*
* Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Package cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
**Please note that your tickets for the Foodie Tour will be purchased and scheduled in advance by your innkeeper as soon as your stay is booked. Tickets to the Maine Foodie Tour are non-refundable nor re-usable. Therefore if you cancel this package at any time you will be responsible for $110 in addition to the inn’s normal cancellation policy.