Available June through Mid-October, 2017
Come learn why Rockland was named among the top outdoor adventure towns in the country by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. This three-night package combines fun on land and sea along with self-guided lighthouse tours, and a collection of value offers worth more than $300 in savings with luxury accommodations from your choice of the four Historic Inns of Rockland.
The Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package, offered from June through mid-October, 2016, combines fun on land and sea as Historic Inns of Rockland have negotiated specially discounted admissions to a host of adventures for everyone from golfers, to kayakers, sailors and even fly fishermen (and women!). Add box lunches, dinners at restaurants offering locally-sourced cuisine, lighthouse and wine tours to the mix, and you’ve got the perfect three day itinerary for exploring the Rockland-Camden area.
The Savor the Adventure Package includes:
- Three nights’ lodging at your choice of any of the three Historic Inns of Rockland including LimeRock Inn, Granite Inn and Berry Manor Inn.
- A hearty breakfast for two each morning of your stay to fuel you for the day
- Two box lunches to enjoy on one day
- Two Bixby Bars handcrafted right here in Rockland.
- A Maine Wine Guild Map to enjoy a self-guided wine tasting tour
- A Lighthouse Tour itinerary and map for a self-guided tour at your own pace
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at a choice of restaurants.
- A drawstring backpack filled with a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to Historic Inns of Rockland guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $300 in savings. Click here for a sample of the offerings.
All this starting at $560 per couple (plus ME tax). Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
Historic Inns of Rockland have negotiated specially priced admissions and outdoor adventures for their guests taking advantage of the Savor the Adventure package. While not included in the package price, Historic Inns of Rockland innkeepers will reserve specially priced activities for their guests. Important note: discounted admissions are based upon advance reservations; guests must indicate their interest in participating in activities when they book. Here is a partial list of the many specially-priced adventures available through this package.
- Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure
- BuffleHead Sailing Charters
- Camden Harbor Cruises
- Schooner Heron day sails
- Schooner Olad
- Monhegan Boat Lines Ferry to Monhegan/Puffin Tour/Nature Tour/Lighthouse Tour
- Round Trip Excursion to Vinalhaven (pedestrian)
- Maine Coast Botanical Gardens
- Port Clyde Kayaks and Paddle Boards
- Rockland Golf Club
- Samoset Golf Club
- Rheal Day Spa
- Skin Klinic Day Spa
- Synergy Massage
* Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Package cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.