Available June through mid-October, 2015
The Savor the Arts of Maine’s Midcoast package combines lighthouse, museum and gallery tours, photos from local artists and dinner on the town with luxury accommodations from the three Historic Inns of Rockland including Granite Inn, Berry Manor Inn, and LimeRock Inn.
Plan to spend three days at signature museums and three nights relaxing at your choice of the three Historic Inns of Rockland. Add in lighthouse and gallery tours, great restaurants, gifts from local photographers and a collection of offers valued at more than $300, and you’ve got one perfect package for exploring the arts in Maine’s Midcoast.
The Savor the Arts In-Season package includes:
- Three nights at your choice of one of four Historic Inns of Rockland. Choose to stay at LimeRock Inn, Berry Manor Inn or Granite Inn.
- A hearty and beautifully presented breakfast for two each morning.
- Two tickets to each of the following museums: Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center, Maine Lighthouse Museum, Owl’s Head Transportation Museum.
- A self-guided itinerary and map of Knox County Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace.
- A Maine Wine Guild map to explore Midcoast wineries.
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of Rockland-Camden area participating restaurants.
- Two matted photos suitable for framing of quintessential Midcoast Maine scenes offered by local innkeepers/photographers.
- A special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to Historic Inns of Rockland guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $300 in savings. Please click here for a sample of the offerings.
All this starting at $525 per couple (plus ME tax) from June – Mid-October, 2015.* Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
This package also offers some optional choices offered to Historic Inns of Rockland’s guests. These are not included in the package price but have been made available at an additional cost exclusively to Historic Inns of Rockland guests, just ask your innkeeper if you’re interested.
- Discounted tickets to Penobscot Marine Museum
- Discounted tickets to the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Discounted massage and spa services at choice of local Day Spas
- Tickets to Red Cloak Haunted History tours for Rockland
* Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Package cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.